Although the term lower abdominal muscles is somewhat misleading since the abdominal muscles cover the entire stomach, however, if that particular part of the stomach is in pain, there are exercises that target the abdominal muscles in that area. Learn how to burn fat with each new repetition.
Everyone wants to look good and have well-defined abdominal muscles. For this, it is necessary to perform exercises, as well as pay attention to the diet. Today we bring you the best exercises that help you lose lower belly fat and strengthen your abs, to train at home.
You can do this if you like more workout plans and don’t want to limit yourself to walking every day.
You should do 3 sets of each exercise with 15 reps. and if you are not a beginner, do 4 to 5 sets of each exercise with 20 to 25 repetitions. You can also do more than 5 sets, or you can increase the number of reps up to 50 per set, or you can even do both.
- Oblique bench crunches (15 reps each side)
– First, you need to keep your thighs straight with your knees on the bench (or chair).
– Next, lift your shoulders off the floor. Then twist your torso to the right, trying to touch your right knee with your right elbow.
– Then repeat on the opposite side.
- Knee-chest abs (15 reps)
– First, lean on the bench (or on the floor) so that you only touch your buttocks.
– And then balance yourself on your hands and bring your knees to your chest.
- Reverse Crunch (15 reps)
– The first step is to lie on the bench (or floor) with your knees bent and your toes touching the bench (floor).
– Next, grab the bench with your hands at head height to support yourself then you must keep your shoulders fixed throughout the movement.
– And then bring your knees in towards your chest as you engage all of your abdominal muscles and let your feet lightly touch the bench as you descend.
- Hip Raise with Toes on Ceiling (15 reps)
– First, you need to lie down on the bench. Then hold on to the bench with your hands to keep your balance.
– Next, lift your legs as high as you can while keeping them straight, then your hips should be off the bench and your shoulders pinned.
Did you find the article on these exercises to lose lower belly fat interesting? Please share it!