Are you looking for simple exercises to do at home without the need for equipment? We have good news for you! Here are exercises to do at home for 4 weeks that will allow you to completely transform your body.
Here is an ideal physical workout that can be undertaken at home. No special equipment is needed for this workout. All you need to possess is a strong desire, ability, and willingness to train.
This training will allow you to work all of your muscles, for a curved and firmed silhouette.
Note that in addition to this training, you must also have a healthy diet, free of sugars, salt and added fats, and hydrate yourself properly.
To do a perfect squat:
– Keep feet flat on the floor
– Position yourself at 90 degrees by bending your legs
– Your hips should be parallel to the floor
– Do not arch your upper back
– Keep your chest out
Repeat 15 to 20 times.
To do the lunges exercise:
– Stand straight with feet hip-width apart
– Take a big step forward with the right leg
– Lower the body until the right thigh is parallel to the floor and the right shin is vertical. Put the left knee on the floor while keeping the weight on the right foot
– Lean on the right foot to return to the starting position
– Repeat with the other leg
Repeat 15 times for each leg.
- The Plank
The plank is an amazing exercise for toning the glutes, back, and arms.
To make a good plank:
– Place your hands next to each other
– Place your elbows according to the width of your shoulders under your chest
– Stand on your toes and try to maintain a position where your back is straight.
Hold the position for 60 seconds.
Push-ups are great for working the chest and arms. To do push-ups correctly:
– Place your hands according to the width of your chest, also standing on your toes
– Lower your arms until your arm is parallel to the floor
– Return to the initial position
Do 15 to 25 push-ups.
To do the Burpees exercise:
– Start in a squat position, with legs apart (a little more than shoulder width)
– Lower yourself by placing your hands on the floor, then stand on your hands by extending your legs behind you
– Immediately lower your whole body to the floor, lowering your elbows
– Use your arms to quickly push your body as you jump up, then lower back to starting position
Repeat 15 to 20 times.
To do the abdominal exercise:
– Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
– Place your hands behind your head, without binding your fingers together.
– Gently pull your abs inward.
– Stand up by raising your head, until you reach a straight position.
– Hold this position for a while, then slowly come back down.
Do 20 sit-ups.
- The shell position
To do the shell position exercise:
– Lie on your side, legs stacked and knees bent at 45 degrees
– Stand on your elbow as well, bending your arm 90 degrees.
– While keeping your feet together, raise your knee as high as you can without moving your hips or pelvis. Don’t move your leg off the ground
– Pause, then lower your upper leg back to the starting position on the floor.
Repeat 20 times on each side.