Sweet Chilli Chicken 0.5 syns
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
110ml soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 tbsp Harissa Powder
4 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200/180 fan. Put garlic, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and Harissa powder in a bowl and mix together.
2. Slice the chicken breasts in half (through the width) and add to the bowl, coating the chicken in the sauce.
3. Put the chicken in a baking tray and pour over any remaining sauce. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
4. Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
5. Boil asparagus in water for 5 minutes and serve.
Remember… Dried rice has no syn value but most microwaveable rice pouches incur syns.
This dish is very filling and has so many flavours. The Harissa powder packs a bit of a punch, so if you would prefer a more mild meal leave it out, the recipe still works just as well. Any leftover chicken could be used in a salad the next day.
Credit : Slimming World Diaries (Sarah)