50g (2oz) dried bulgar wheat
750g (1 Ib 10oz) lean beef mince (5 fat or less)
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
1 and 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tbsp dried mint
4 garlic cloves, crushed Small pack fresh parsley, finely chopped
4 peppers (any colours), deseeded and cut into small chunks
2 large courgettes, sliced
2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
1 large aubergine, cut into small chunks
3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
150g (5oz) fat-free natural Greek yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Put the bulgar wheat in a small heatproof bowl, cover generously with boiling water and leave to soak for 10 mins.
2. Drain well, tip onto a clean tea towel and squeeze out the excess water.
3. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
4. Put the beef in a mixing bowl and add the bulgar wheat, chilli flakes, cumin seeds, cinnamon, dried mint, most of the garlic, almost all of the parsley, 3/4 tsp salt and plenty of black pepper. Mix well with your hands then divide the mixture into 12 rugby ball shapes.
5. Put the peppers, courgettes, onions, aubergine and some salt and pepper in a large, baking tray.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.